Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter Celebrations

BY Unknown No comments

Hi friends,

I hope you're all doing well this weekend. I'm doing great. Apart from the fact that it's getting really cold here in Austria. I'm not a winter person at all. If I could just lock my self inside the house with my favorite food, great books, and great movies, until the winter is over, I would.

But this year, winter is a time to celebrate in more than one way. Of course, I look forward to celebrating Christmas with my husband and daughter (her first Christmas). I love seeing how my baby's eyes light up when we go for a walk in town and she sees all the Christmas lights.
Another reason to celebrate is the release of my book, Entangled Moments. The release date was set for the 31st of December but the book is done. So, it might just be sooner than that. Maybe next week! But there will be a Release Day Book Blast on the 31st and prizes to win.

Okay, what else is new on my side? Well, I discovered a new TV show called The Client List. I absolutely loved it and watched all two seasons within two weeks. I was really disappointed to learn that the show will not be returning for a third season. I'll get over it (sniff). At least there's still Hart of Dixie. Which reminds me, there are two episodes I haven't watched. Bye for now. Come back next week to celebrate the birth of Entangled Moments with me. For now, here's a mug of hot chocolate to warm you as the temperature drop.

Hot Chocolate, Drink, Coffee, Coffee Cup, Cup, Cream
pixabay.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment